Accessibility at Enchanté Boutique Hotel
We make every effort to be accessible for all guests to enjoy, and therefore our hotel amenities and public spaces meet the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). In addition, we offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel to and into the hotel entrance, and an accessible check-in reception counter. Our breakfast room offers accessible dining options and our public restrooms meet ADA requirements.
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible barrier free guest room
- All available meeting rooms are accessible
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to all available meeting rooms
- Public Areas accessible / barrier free for physically challenged
- Rooms accessible / barrier free to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service support animals welcome
Accessible RoomsPremier King Accommodations At Enchanté Boutique Hotel
Enchante Hotel is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website, www.enchantehotel.com, for people with disabilities. Enchante Hotel will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (“WCAG 2.0 AA”) as its web accessibility guideline. Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with WebAim’s Wave website testing tool.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular web page on www.enchantehotel.com please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you.